Durham College continues to actively monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the potential impact on our community. Please visit www.durhamcollege.ca/coronavirus
EMAIL ISSUES - attention Yahoo users:
Check your "spam" or "junk" email folder if you do not receive correspondence from LLQP.ADMIN@Durhamcollege.ca (and donotreply-V5@examity.com for online proctored exams).
IN PERSON EXAMS (New Brunswick Residents) -
Prior to registration, it is the responsibility of the test taker to inquire as to the selected testing centre COVID vaccination policy. Refunds will not be issued for denial of entry.
Problems registering online? Check the following:
Online exam time scheduling:
- CIPR number: Ensure that the number being entered is valid – a 5-6 digit code (NOT your course provider student number). Your certification must be updated/valid in CIPR.ca PRIOR to registering for an exam (you must complete your entire certification program to become "certified").
- Your home address in your profile at CIPR.ca: Your "province" field must be correctly entered as a Canadian province or Territory. Anyone residing in Alberta is currently not eligible to participate in the LLQP online proctored exams.
- Timing: This website is updated at the end of each business day with the most current CIPR information. There is also a 1-2 business day delay between when you complete your courses and when your course provider updates your certification at CIPR.ca.
- Modules: You can only register for a module that is included in your program type. For example, the Ethics Civil Law is only needed for licensing in Quebec and is not included in the LLQP "Common Law" program type. Any incorrect information will prohibit a candidate from being able to register.
- Internet browser: If all information above is correct and you still cannot register, try switching browser (Chrome is recommended).
Once you have received your email from Examity, (donotreply-V5@examity.com) please schedule your exam time session immediately upon receipt to secure your session time. Emails are sent approximately 10 days prior to your exam date.