EMAIL ISSUES - attention Yahoo users:
Check your "spam" or "junk" email folder if you do not receive correspondence from LLQP.ADMIN@Durhamcollege.ca (and noreply@proctorU.com for online proctored exams).
Problems registering online? Check the following:
Online exam time scheduling:
- CIPR number: Ensure that the number being entered is valid – a 5-6 digit code (NOT your course provider student number). Your certification must be updated/valid in CIPR.ca PRIOR to registering for an exam (you must complete your entire certification program to become "certified").
- Your home address in your profile at CIPR.ca: Your "province" field must be correctly entered as a Canadian province or Territory. Anyone residing in Alberta or Manitoba are currently not eligible to participate in the LLQP online proctored exams.
- Timing: This website is updated at the end of each business day with the most current CIPR information. There is also a 1-2 business day delay between when you complete your courses and when your course provider updates your certification at CIPR.ca.
- Modules: You can only register for a module that is included in your program type. For example, the Ethics Civil Law is only needed for licensing in Quebec and is not included in the LLQP "Common Law" program type. Any incorrect information will prohibit a candidate from being able to register.
- Internet browser: If all information above is correct and you still cannot register, try switching browser (Chrome is recommended).
You must accept your exam invitation (from email@example.com) and schedule your exam immediately upon receipt of your invitation to secure your session time. Invitations are sent approximately 10 days prior to your exam date.